latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auth.net Success redirect brokenh

Home Forums Community Forum Auth.net Success redirect brokenh

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 3:11 pm #40924

We have two sites. One is for our staging, one is for our live. We tested our staging prior to launch and was able to get Authorize.net to work flawlessly with s2member. Our success pages were awesome!

Then go to launch. We migrated everything over to an almost identical vps server, reconfigured WP with all the steps. Now Auth.net works fine. Subscriptions gets placed and the user gets their username/password. It does NOT redirect in the success field. We have gone through all of the error logs and found nothing. All of the settings are identical on both servers (they were an identical). We checked caching (per threads on this post), memory and everything is as expected.

The only outlier is that the new server has SSL installed. We did test our form without it and it still failed though and we are at a loss.

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form level=”1″ ccaps=”mfit_life,mfit_trial” desc=”Standard Member / description and pricing details here.” cc=”USD” custom=”www.marinofit.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”0.01″ rp=”1″ rt=”M” rr=”1″ rrt=”” accept=”visa,mastercard,amex,discover” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”US” captcha=”0″ success=”http://www.google.com” /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 5:50 pm #41083
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

We have gone through all of the error logs and found nothing.

Could you please send the s2Member logs to us please? These are located in the /s2member-logs/ directory in your plugins folder.

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 8:37 pm #41482
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

~ Investigating now.

Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 9:19 pm #41489
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I just reviewed your installation and I find no problems reported in your log files. I also ran diagnostics and everything seems to be functional on your installation. That is, I discovered no issues. Did you resolve the underlying problem already? If so, may I ask what you corrected?

If the problem still exists, please reply back and we’ll also run a set of test transactions for you.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 8:18 am #41551

The problem is that the Auth.net integration works fine. Its the final “redirect” page that does not work.

The ‘success=”http://www.google.com”‘ never triggers on our main server http://MarinoFit.com.
It works fine on our test server http://marinofit.giodev.com

Everything is identical, including the Auth.net credentials/setup.

The fact that the Auth.net is setting up the subscriptions correctly shows that it is working. What would cause the “success” to not redirect properly?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 13th, 2013 at 11:22 pm #41637
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I believe that we’ve identified the underlying cause of this. An issue related to this was addressed in the latest release of s2Member® and s2Member® Pro. See: s2Member® Unified Changelog » v130213

s2Member® Unified Changelog » v130213
(s2Member/s2Member Pro) Compatibility Updated all of s2Member’s IPN handlers to accept $_REQUEST data for Proxy-related variables like s2member_paypal_proxy_return_url. This allows s2Member® itself to use $_POST variables for Proxy-related variables; and it further reduces the likelihood of 403 Forbidden errors caused by paranoid Mod Security configurations. One issue this should help to correct, is a mysterious case where a success="" Shortcode Attribute is not working as you might expect. This can be caused by paranoid Mod Security configurations at places like HostGator®, because a URL is passing through a query string. This release will help to prevent this from becoming a problem, because success="" URLs will be passed through $_POST variables now in all Pro Form integrations.

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.