latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Aweber Confirm, Success = s2Member Register?

Home Forums Community Forum Aweber Confirm, Success = s2Member Register?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 4:30 pm #14631

Interesting question about using aWeber and s2Member here.

Is it possible to have my users sign up to my aWeber list, and when they confirm through Aweber’s double opt-in (using the Aweber Success Page URL) be redirected to the s2Member Registration page, but with their first name, last name, and email address provided all those variables passed right into s2Member and the s2Member sign-up form?

Basically we want to give away a 30-Day Trial, but we want the users to have to sign-up to our AWeber list in order to get that trial. The 30-Day Trial will give the users access to our Highest Level (#4) of content, and then they’ll be demoted to general Free Subscribers who won’t have access to paid content once that 30 days is over.

I know it’s possible to do it the other way around (sign up to s2Member, checkbox to Aweber), but really we’d like to use it with AWeber double opt-in first, with s2Member registration after that confirmation. Would be excellent if this is possible.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 7:33 am #14806
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

This may be possible, but you’d need to check the AWeber API docs to see if such an integration would work. As an example, we’ve had other customers who’ve had luck creating a custom MailChimp -> s2Member integration. See this thread for more information and an example of how this might work with AWeber.

I’m not currently aware of anyone who has successfully integrated AWeber -> s2Member.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.