latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Buddypress 1.7 anticipated incompatibility?

Home Forums Community Forum Buddypress 1.7 anticipated incompatibility?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 10:24 am #41883
Joseph
Username: newlegacy

Hi,

I am having a few problems with Buddypress which are fixed in Buddypress 1.7. I am hoping to jump in as soon as they have a release candidate (looks like it could be in the next week or so).

Are there any anticipated compatibility issues with s2Member? I know it is a big change but to me it doesn’t look like they are changing anything major that would interfere with Buddypress.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 12:26 pm #42030
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

s2Member® has not yet been tested against BuddyPress v1.7. We will be sure to post details in the s2Member® Changelog once we have been able to confirm compatibility. That being said, I’m not currently aware of any issues. We just haven’t done a full review of BP v1.7 yet.

Keep tabs here please: s2Member® » Unified Changelog

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.