latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing Payment Method

Home Forums Community Forum Changing Payment Method

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 7:20 am #46366

I’m going to move from PayPal Pro to Auth.net. But I’ve 5 recurring users who paid using CC (PayPal pro). When I’ll move to auth.net, is there any way to move current subscribers silently?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 3:54 pm #46497
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I’m going to move from PayPal Pro to Auth.net. But I’ve 5 recurring users who paid using CC (PayPal pro). When I’ll move to auth.net, is there any way to move current subscribers silently?

No, there’s not currently a way to do that. You’ll want to cancel these Users’ current subscriptions, and have them sign up with Authorize.Net.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.