latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Integration (Thank You Page Issue)

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Integration (Thank You Page Issue)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 12:59 pm #14493

When I was testing s2Member previously (I think before a couple of updates), after a Test Clickbank purchase, users were brought to a thank you page that would say something like “Click Here to Continue Registration”.

Now a user just gets the following message.

“Thank you! ( you MUST check your email before proceeding ).

* Note: It can take ( up to 15 minutes ) for Email Confirmation with important details. If you don’t receive email confirmation in the next 15 minutes, please contact Support. ”

The problem is, that email never gets sent, and I was really hoping users could directly register right from clicking a link on the thank you page. I’m not sure why that’s not working anymore or why that doesn’t happen? I’m using a custom Thank You Page, but I’ve changed nothing regarding the s2Member variables in the default template.

I’m not a big fan of an email taking up to 15 minutes to be delivered, as users would like an instant registration process, so being directed to the Thank You Page that has a link for them to register was the ideal solution, but for some reason that no longer works.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 8:06 am #14574
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

This has to do with delays in ClickBank sending IPN messages to s2Member. Until s2Member receives the payment confirmation IPN message, it has no way of knowing that the purchase was successful. Therefore, it wouldn’t make sense to allow registration for a purchase until the purchase has been confirmed.

If the emails are not being sent when they should be, then I recommend enabling logging (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Account Details -› Logging) and then looking in the logs for more details about what’s happening. (Feel free to share suspicious entries here with us and we’ll look at them; just be sure to X-out any private details such as email addresses.)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.