latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ClickBank Intergration Questions

Home Forums Community Forum ClickBank Intergration Questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 11:51 pm #26087
Greg Dalberri
Username: GregD

Hi,
I am just blown away by the amount of documentation on this product. It appears to be amazing.

I have currently installed the free version to check it out.
I have watched many of the videos, and gone through dozens of threads in the forum.

I have a few questions that I haven’t found answers for.

I am looking to use this to manage a product I sell through ClickBank. I see I can use s2Member to create a user account with the purchase, send them an email with their UN & PW and subscribe them to my list on Aweber.

1) If people refund, cancel or stop paying (payment fail) can s2Member be configured to remove people from that list AND place them on another list on Aweber automatically? (assuming the integration with CB is done using the CB IPN)

2) I found some answers on the forums that seemed to indicate going to areas of the plugin backend admin area that are not available on the free version, is that correct?

3) Will I also be able to create ‘free’ accounts if I want without having someone actually pay for the product?

4) Will the same capability apply if I also sell from Paypal directly integrating Paypal with s2Member using their IPN?

5) Is there any chance of an integration with Infusionsoft soon?

Thank you for the time. I am looking forward to using this plugin soon.

Greg

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 6:42 am #26099

Hi Greg.

I am looking to use this to manage a product I sell through ClickBank. I see I can use s2Member to create a user account with the purchase, send them an email with their UN & PW and subscribe them to my list on Aweber.

Right. The user/pass email would be sent after the user registers, the account is not created automatically when the user pays. After payment a Signup Confirmation email is sent, and on registration the New User email is sent.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> New User[/hilite]

1) If people refund, cancel or stop paying (payment fail) can s2Member be configured to remove people from that list AND place them on another list on Aweber automatically? (assuming the integration with CB is done using the CB IPN)

Sure.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Automate Unsubscribes/Opt-Outs[/hilite]
Video » s2Member (API List Servers)

2) I found some answers on the forums that seemed to indicate going to areas of the plugin backend admin area that are not available on the free version, is that correct?

Yes, there are admin areas for s2Member Pro features which aren’t in the free s2Member Framework.

3) Will I also be able to create ‘free’ accounts if I want without having someone actually pay for the product?

Of course.

4) Will the same capability apply if I also sell from Paypal directly integrating Paypal with s2Member using their IPN?

Yes. You can do that with the free version too, if you wanted to try it now.

5) Is there any chance of an integration with Infusionsoft soon?

There’s a chance, it’s in our list of things we want to get done, but I have no date for it. In the meantime, you may find this thread interesting: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6223&p=53244#p32798

Thank you for the time. I am looking forward to using this plugin soon.

Great! Let us know if you have more questions. :)

Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 12:09 pm #26122
Greg Dalberri
Username: GregD

Thank you for the reply.

I’ll be grabbing my copy of the pro this weekend.

Greg

Posted: Sunday Sep 23rd, 2012 at 7:36 am #26177

:)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.