latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupons / Free Trial / EOT

Home Forums Community Forum Coupons / Free Trial / EOT

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Benoit Doucet 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 29th, 2013 at 9:22 am #58851

Hello everyone,

I’m quite new at using s2member so please bear with me (although I’m quite proficient with php, but that is besides the point).

So basically here’s what I intend to do: I currently have a working website, with hundreds of registered accounts, and I’m in the process of integrating s2member to setup subscriptions.

My problem, I need to give coupons to already registered people as well as other people so that when they use it they get a free 1 year access to memberships level 1, I cant generate unique coupon codes easily enough, but how do I programatically add membership level 1 for a SET period of time to a user account, without having the user go through paypal of course ?

How would you go about it ?

PS : I’ll be checking that post regularly should you have any questions (english not being my native language my explanations might be a bit fuzzy).

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 30th, 2013 at 4:36 am #58893

Any ideas ? I really could use some help here please.

Posted: Wednesday Sep 4th, 2013 at 7:32 am #59102
Jino John
Username: jino

Hi,

I am also at a similar situation. I haven’t tried the following option yet:

there is an option to generate free registration form at PayPal Pro-Forms

Try adding tp=”365″ tt=”D” to your free registration link shortcode. But you should have an option to verify your coupon codes before allowing somebody to register.

Thanks..

Posted: Wednesday Sep 4th, 2013 at 8:11 am #59104

Hi,

That simply won’t do, as using a using the Paypal Pro Form means my users will have to go through paypal anyway, which is fine for paying users, not for guests, I want my coupon codes to be “paypal free” so to speak.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.