latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

custom membership labels are lost w/updates

Home Forums Community Forum custom membership labels are lost w/updates

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 11:49 am #48374
lisa carr
Username: pageadmin

Hi,

It seems like every time i update S2 members the 14 membership labels that i made default back to level #1, level#2, etc. … strangely, the last update, it kept the first 4 or so labels and then overwrote the remaining 10. I’ve had to go back in and re-write them all.
i have the option to force wp to use my labels….any reasons why this is happening?

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 1:20 am #48429
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Do you have Deactivation Safeguards enabled?

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards

Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 11:32 am #48499
lisa carr
Username: pageadmin

Hi Bruce,

Yes i do have the safeguards set……

Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 10:48 pm #48529
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the information.

It sounds like you need to lock your Roles and Capabilities. Try using the information here to lock your Roles and Capabilities:

Knowledge Base » Locking s2Member Roles/Capabilities

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.