latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Registration Fields – Editable Options

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Registration Fields – Editable Options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Sher Chowdhury 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 4th, 2012 at 6:09 pm #7238

Hello, I was curious as to the 4 options regarding editability of custom registration fields, I’m looking for certain fields to just store metadata about the user, and not be available to them during ANY point (registration or after), only to the admin. So this way the admin can have the fields within the edit user profile page, as opposed to having to custom add them.

I understand this may sound a little odd as it’s under registration fields, but it would be a great way to store data without having to do custom development.

Thanks for any/all help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 2:30 am #7400
Staff Member

Hi Mike. Thanks for the feedback.
~ This is actually something that’s been possible in s2Member for quite awhile, but it’s not been available in the UI. The maintenance release coming tomorrow was already set to include this functionality, so please keep an eye out for the release tomorrow. Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 4:58 pm #7588

Thanks Jason,
I am also looking for the same thing. Keeping my eyes peeled for this.
Thanks again, Sher

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 8:02 am #7721
Staff Member

This was made possible in the release of s2Member v120308.
s2Member® Unified Changelog » v120308

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 4:59 pm #7781

Many thanks :o)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.