latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Database question

Home Forums Community Forum Database question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 4:03 pm #26726

I’m running a website for my R/C aircraft club. One thing I need to do is print membership cards for current members. I have created a MS Access 2010 database to do this, and I’m using your export feature to keep that database current with the website database. I’m running into a problem when there different changes in both databases (ex: someone sends in an application by US mail and someone else applies online) I can’t import anything to either without erasing data. So far we have been manually entering the data into both databases. Is there a way I can automate the synchronizong and connect Access to the s2member database on my website and it understand the layout etc.? Or would anyone have a different solution to my problem? . Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Sean Hodgson.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 11:25 pm #26792

Hi Sean.

I’m really not familiar at all with MS Access. Maybe you can have it connect regularly (with a cron job) through a script to the WP database to query the users? That way you can make the script output the data in the format that MS Access needs it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.