latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Enforcing country based pricing

Home Forums Community Forum Enforcing country based pricing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 2:18 am #43377
Bruce Lewin
Username: 3ruce

Is it possible to enforce country/currency based pricing via s2 Pro? The example I’m thinking of is that if a visitor signs up from the US, they pay/see a US$ price, say $15 a month, whereas if a member signs up from France or Portugal, they pay/see a Euro price of say 10 euros a month…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:33 am #43495
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Bruce,

I think it may depend. Do you want to detect their country based on their location/IP?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:49 am #43499
Bruce Lewin
Username: 3ruce

Hi Eduan,

Ideally yes – something automated that they can’t easily change would be ideal…

Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 2:44 pm #43526
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I see…

In that case you would need to use buttons, or modify the pro-forms. And you would need to figure out a way to know the user’s location from the IP.

I can’t provide any help with that however. :/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.