latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #1000/10001 when users update billing?

Home Forums Community Forum Error #1000/10001 when users update billing?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 7:10 am #46364
Joseph
Username: newlegacy

Hi,

We have had a couple of people report this error when they try to update their billing info:

“Error #1000. Generic processor error: 10001-Internal Error.”

Can someone explain this a possibly tell me what to do to fix it?

Best regards,

Joseph

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 3:53 pm #46496
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

This is the first time we’ve heard of this error. What payment processor are you using?

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 4:55 am #46566
Joseph

Thanks for the reply.

I’m using PayPal.

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 6:15 pm #46638
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up.

Based on the documentation on this error code, it sounds like it’s one of two things:

1) A problem with your server’s configuration blocking data / connections

2) A problem with your test PayPal Account / Credit Card

The only way we can tell for sure is to check your logs. Can you ensure logging is enabled, and send us login details so we can check out your site’s integration? We may also need to run some 1cent transactions.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration
See Also: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 9:22 am #46695
Joseph

Thanks!

I have done as you suggested.

Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 9:28 am #46745

In the paypal-payflow-api.log I only see one entry with the 1000 error. Here’s what it says:

‘__error’ => ‘Error #1000. Generic processor error: 11592-Subscription Profiles not supported by Recurring Payment APIs.’,

Have you contacted PayPal to get more data on what that message means?

If that’s not the one you were refering to, could you please tell us something to spot the right entries? (e.g. profile ID).

By the way, logging is disabled in your installation. The last update disabled logging and you have to re-enable it manually. s2Member® » Unified Changelog » v130404

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.