latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error or Success Message Issue

Home Forums Community Forum Error or Success Message Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 12:02 am #44027

I’m using a custom template as registration form. Everything was fine but suddenly no error or success message is being displayed on form submission.
I can confirm that %%response%% is there.
Everything was fine till yesterday, the issue is arisen suddenly.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 9th, 2013 at 11:35 pm #44180

Hi Craig.

Since s2Member hasn’t changed, it’s something else introducing the problem. Could you please try the suggestions in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Also make sure logging is enabled and monitor the entries for the transactions with the problem, see if any error or problem is shown there. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› s2Member® Log Viewer[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.