latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Faster way to change Custom Capabilities?

Home Forums Community Forum Faster way to change Custom Capabilities?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:17 am #35129
Joseph
Username: newlegacy

Hey guys,

I hope you don’t cringe to see my name appear on the forum after my long-lasting problem before.

It is just as the title says. I would like it if there was a faster way to add custom capabilities. I just changed them by exporting files, adding the cc and pasting them back into the import box but it is limited to 100 lines.

My site has been live just over 6 weeks and we have over 700 members. We start to advertise and promote our products in the new year. I anticipate many thousands of members in the next three to four months. If I have to reimport these at 100 lines at a time it will take me a very long time to change the cc.

Am I missing something? Is there an easier way?

Merry Christmas!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 7:30 am #35228

Hi Joseph.

You can import more than 100 lines at a time. It’s recommended to limit it at 100 to prevent memory/timeout issues, but if your installation can handle it, go ahead and do more at a time. I hope that helps!

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.