latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Fatal Error on submitting PayPal Pro Form

Home Forums Community Forum Fatal Error on submitting PayPal Pro Form

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 12:26 pm #34271

I’m getting the following error Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /data02/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 647 when submitting a form after filling it in.

I noticed a previous topic in which it was suggested to re-upload the s2member-pro folder which I have done to no avail. I also re-generated the shortcode but it didn’t have any changes from the previous one anyway.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 2:12 pm #34282

I’m also not getting any javascript validation on the PayPal Pro Form – ie no password strength indicator and the same occurred on a test page while I quickly changed the theme to twentyeleven (as I’m working on a live site).

Looking at the source of the page there doesn’t appear to be any content to s2member-o.php, which seems rather strange.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 8:30 am #34347

Hi David.

Looking at the source of the page there doesn’t appear to be any content to s2member-o.php, which seems rather strange.

Could you reupload it and make sure the copy in your server is fine?

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

Well, the s2member-o.php thing may be related. Also, could you try the suggestions in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 10:47 am #34378

Thanks for your reply.

When I was referring to s2member-o.php I was referring to the link in the source page which presumably should reveal some javascript or css depending on where it appears in the header. There’s no problem with the file itself on the server.

All the files on the server appear to be the same as on my computer. Anyway, I’ve never had any problems uploading via ftp with cyberduck before.

Following the Troubleshooting tips, it turns out that there was a conflict with one of the settings in Better WP Security plugin – S2Member doesn’t seem to like the setting ‘Display random version number to all non-administrative users’ being checked.

Now it appears to be working fine. Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 11:03 am #34381

I’m glad you could find the problem!

Thanks for the update. It’ll help others with the same issue in the future. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.