latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Glitch between aweber gmail and s2me

Home Forums Community Forum Glitch between aweber gmail and s2me

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:24 am #15929
Joe Mallon
Username: joemallon

Good morning. A huge problem happened last night to the Aweber setup. Yesterday we could login by making a new account, but now if you try to login by making a new account everything works EXCEPT the password does not get emailed to the new customer anymore? I called authorize.net yesterday morning and they couldn’t setup a new account so I really looked very unprofessional :-( I need to figure out why Aweber is not sending the password to our prospects (or us), s2member must be no longer properly setup with Aweber (If this is not configured correctly what can I do?). We have tried to set this up all week we are dead in the water until the password email works again. The strangest part of the whole thing is that the day before yesterday everything worked perfectly. Thank you for your help.

I just figured out that yahoo mail works but gmail does not work. What could this be?

Ps. I got wishlist member and magic members and hated the products. I really like your product :-) but I am completely stuck. Between the aweber setup, and the authorize.net setup. This is where it gets very confusing

Joe Mallon Best Email joemallon80@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Joe Mallon.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:24 pm #16007
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Joe,

s2Member does not use AWeber to send passwords. The s2Member AWeber integration is designed to add new members to a specific AWeber mailing list — that’s it. The s2Member account password is sent through your WordPress site directly to the user. If the user isn’t receiving that email, I suggest following the instructions here: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.