latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Help Please!

Home Forums Community Forum Help Please!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 10th, 2012 at 3:45 am #21677
Alex Read
Username: lab41

Hi

I have had 4 developers spend a week each on my theme to integrate a payment gateway. I know you do not offer support on custom integrations, but the developers have all tried and can’t get it to work.

The integration used to work, BUT then we upgraded from the Free to the full plugin and since then we can’t get it to work.

Is it possible to get some help to see what could have changed in the move from the free to the paid plugin that stopped the integration working?

Any help would be appreciated. It’s been about 4 months to get it working and I don’t what else to do.

Alex

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 10th, 2012 at 10:09 am #21712
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Alex,

s2Member Pro is simply an add-on to the free s2Member Framework plugin. The Pro add-on adds additional features, but all the base framework code is still there.

With a custom integration like this there is no way for us to troubleshoot the problem. If your developers have specific questions, they can post those here and we might be able to offer some ideas.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.