latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hide ads from subscribers with S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Hide ads from subscribers with S2Member

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Not Poppy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 6th, 2012 at 10:38 am #12763
Not Poppy
Username: notpoppy

I would like to offer my site users the opportunity to pay a monthly subscription in exchange for access to special content as well as removing banner, MPU and skyscraper ads when they view the site.

I have found several plugins that can do the former, including S2Member/S2Member Pro.

However it is not clear whether they can also hide ads from subscribers, whether by hiding widgets containing ad code from subscribers, showing subscribers a different version of the theme without ads, or some other means.

Can anyone offer advice on how this could be done?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.