latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I lvl protect the login welcome pg?

Home Forums Community Forum How do I lvl protect the login welcome pg?

This topic contains 58 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Philly 4 years, 4 months ago.

Page 3 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:09 pm #24040

Hello Eduan,
Well I am stuck I cannot figure our what I am missing with regards to all the help I have received from s2Member regarding my issue when a new member signs up and does not get the congratulations email that then allows them to create their username and password. Do you guys login to peoples backoffices and go through their site to make sure everything is in place with the s2member plugin? I would definitely allow this because we have had this issue now for over 2 weeks and is impairing us from fully launching this new site. Please let me know
Thank you

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:22 pm #24042

Can you paste the shortcode your using for your pay now button

and whats the name of the dynamic form that you asked CCBill to create?

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:58 pm #24045

Hi Philly
Ha you can go to our site http://www.tradingwithoutdoubt.com, click on the membership options, there are 2 options, 29.95 and 75.95
I am on the CCbill option page but cannot find my button codes. What the heck am I losing my mind?

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 1:04 pm #24046

Its never in a million years going to work unless you use the s2member buttons

They are here

http://tradingwithoutdoubt.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ws-plugin–s2member-pro-ccbill-buttons

What is the name of the dynamic form that you asked CCBill to create?

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 12:15 pm #24173

Hi there
Ok I have found the buttons for our 2 levels of membership, basically level 1 for our monthly 29.95 and level 2 for our quarterly 75.95. Where do I insert the ccbill code to take the members to the credit card page?
And what part of the s2member button code will see the postback from ccbill and recognize the new member then send out the s2member email to create username and password?. I want the users to be able to create their own password.
Thank you Philly

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 12:35 pm #24175

I have made the buttons for you.

You need to insert them where your ccbill join links are now, which are wrong anyway.

This is for level 1 -Monthly

[s2Member-Pro-ccBill-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Monthly Membership" cc="USD" custom="tradingwithoutdoubt.com" ta="29.95" tp="30" tt="D" ra="29.95" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" image="default" output="anchor" /]

This is for level 2 – Quarterly

[s2Member-Pro-ccBill-Button level="2" ccaps="" desc="Quarterly Membership" cc="USD" custom="tradingwithoutdoubt.com" ta="75.95" tp="90" tt="D" ra="75.95" rp="3" rt="M" rr="1" image="default" output="anchor" /]

Copy and paste those into the page where required.

I want the users to be able to create their own password.

You need to enable that in your s2member settings

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 3:03 pm #24191

Hi Philly
It appears that we are on some disconnect here. I get the buttons as you can see I had already created these buttons for level 1 and level 2. Where in the code string should the ccbill information be placed? Why is the ccbill code wrong, because it already works when the new member enters their credit card and they get the ccbill confirmation, I have tested that myself with my own credit card. I appreciate you assistance. This is very frustrating because I have read your quickstart guide and other information. Again I am not a programmer so thank you for your help. This is the last item I need to turn our membership site over to launch. You can call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Censored phone number
Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 7:42 pm #24217

Brian,

Please use those buttons I made you.

I can’t call you I’m in sunny England.

Why is the ccbill code wrong, because it already works when the new member enters their credit card and they get the ccbill confirmation, I have tested that myself with my own credit card.

They don’t work.

Viewing 8 replies - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.