latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to add login to menu

Home Forums Community Forum How to add login to menu

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 10th, 2013 at 5:36 pm #44224

Hi

I have set up my site using Optimize Press, S2member Pro and Paypal Pro.

I understand that when somebody chooses to buy one of the options they will be redirected to the login page. However, what is unclear to me is how do they get to the login page after they have registered? For example, if they return a couple of weeks later and no longer logged in, how can they access the login page?

Is there a way to add a link on the main menu? I am using the WP login so assume I do not need to create a new page.

Thanks

Simon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 11:34 pm #44308
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Simon,

The WordPress login page is located at http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-login.php so they would simply need to access that URL.

Most themes provide some kind of link to this page somewhere, however if your theme does not provide that then you can use s2Member’s login widget in order to have a widget that allows them to login.

You could also have your own login page, using s2Member’s login widget in a page/post through PHP, check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP) for more info.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.