latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

IE 9 Crashing

Home Forums Community Forum IE 9 Crashing

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 4:53 pm #29874

Ok the good news that JS issue has now gone from firebug

Cool! :)

However IE 9 is still crashing, again i can enter the General details until i choose a paymnt type and then it dies?

Okay, to narrow it down to what is causing this behavior, again test with the default theme and deactivating other plugins one by one, checking the problem after each change, please.

Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 5:17 pm #30096
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hello,

Still having problems when ever you chose the payment method in S2member Theme developer forum here

http://support-rt.com/discussion/5009/ie9-crashing#Item_37

I can not see any errors in Firebug for this and as per the Developer’s last post he has no idea

Is there anything that cause this in the plugin that could “help” the them crash?

Regards

Stuart

Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 1:26 pm #30171

I had trouble when choosing the payment method in Firefox too. Did do the plugins test to find if there’s a conflict there? Plugins also use JavaScript and can cause this kind of trouble.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 3:33 pm #30193
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hi Cristian,

On this URL http://dev.youracp.org/personal-membership/associate-grade-aacp-membership-gbp-payment-form/

There are no other plugins active

Regards

Stuart

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 5:31 pm #30259

I see, so it’s the same with no plugins. And if you change the theme to the default, the problem goes away, right?

In the console I see a lot of warnings and stuff, but no big errors… I guess it’ll be worth working on the theme’s JS warnings one by one and see if one of them takes care of the problem you’re having.

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.