latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Licensing & Headway

Home Forums Community Forum Licensing & Headway

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kynao Yooky 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 29th, 2013 at 6:54 pm #61514
Kynao Yooky
Username: Kynao

Hi,

I discover s2member some time ago and it took my interest over competition. I didn’t dive into but i’am about to, i would just check 2things :

– I’m interested into the Unlimited-Site License. Just to be sure and not miss something, the proposed pricing is a lifetime licence, right ?

– I licensed Heaway (http://headwaythemes.com/), it’s a visual theme builder for wordpress. I searched in forum and apparently, it seems there is no particular problem using s2member and Headway but a lot of posts are quite old. I would like to rely on the experience anyone here had about using both of these scripts together to be aware of special things to care about, especially in their respective more recent releases.

Thanks for your attention and help.

Kind Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 29th, 2013 at 10:52 pm #61516
cassel
Username: cassel

I am using s2Member pro et Headway Theme since over 2 years, without any problem. I have to admit that for now, my active site still runs HT 2.0.13 since I cannot upgrade to 3.x
I don’t expect any problem with the version 3.x either.

Posted: Sunday Dec 1st, 2013 at 12:13 am #61540
Kynao Yooky
Username: Kynao

Thanks you for your report cassel

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.