latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Widget not working

Home Forums Community Forum Login Widget not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 3rd, 2013 at 1:02 pm #43668
Oriol Boan
Username: orboan

Hello,
when I try to login throu the s2member Pro Login Widget, the login does not succeed and I’m redirected to mydomain.com/not_found url, which shows me, of course, a 404 error. This happens regardless of what I set at WP Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> s2Member Pro Login Widget -> Redirection After Login. And of course, with the wordpress login screen I can login successfully with the same credentials tried with s2member login widget.
Any hints on why this problem?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 3:33 am #43741
Oriol Boan

I can give credentials to a support rep to try the s2member Pro Login Widget in my website, and see how it does not work. I really don’t know why I can not login with the Login Widget but I can with the wp login screen. How can this happen? Please, can someone enlight me a little on this issue?

Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 1:02 pm #43892
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Oriol,

Could you please give us a link to your website and maybe a some test user credentials?

But before that, could you try these common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 5:19 pm #43905
Oriol Boan

Hello Eduan,
first of all, thanks for your support. Just about an hour ago I’ve solved this issue: the problem was caused by some lines in .htaccess that were added by a plugin called WP Security. When this lines are removed, the login widget started working ok again. It seems those lines made some kind of redirect that interfered with the login submit from your s2member login widget.
Thank you in any case, and apologies to bother you with an issue it’s not your fault.

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 8:43 am #43951

Thanks for the update. I’m glad you could solve it. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.