latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Marketplace for Payment Gateways

Home Forums Community Forum Marketplace for Payment Gateways

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 26th, 2012 at 4:27 pm #23125

I’m developing a payment gateway for the dutch audience called iDEAL. I seems that there is no supported platform were users can share or sell their (premium) extension. WordPress is not a good platform for selling premium software. This would greatly benefit the community and stimulate participation and improvement of your product and expansion of brand awareness. Not everyone has the financial means to develop certain needed features. Would you consider creating a marketplace were we can sell, purchase and share additional extensions for s2member.

Personally i find it a big loss on your part to not consider this. In addition to another passive income stream, it builds a stronger, more active user community (Opencart and themeforest are good examples).

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 6:21 am #23153
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello Ignatius,

Thank you for the suggestion! I will forward this request on to the lead developer for consideration.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.