latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple sites pointing to one Auth.net acnt

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple sites pointing to one Auth.net acnt

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 12th, 2013 at 1:03 pm #51833

We use Authorize.net and are looking to configure a 2nd ecommerce website with S2memberPro however is it even possible to use more than one S2memberpro powered website with one Authorize.net account? The reason why I ask is that we are asked in the settings to copy/paste the “SP / IPN” integration string into our Authorize.net account, but how could we copy/paste different sites’ versions of that string into a single Authorize.net account?

Please let me know if there is a workaround to make more than one site work with our single Authorize.net account.

Thanks!
Joe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 3:45 am #51864

I’ll have to ask Jason about it. I know that the IPN URL is set on a transaction basis with PayPal, but I don’t see that mentioned in the documentation for Authorize.Net… I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from him.

Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 9:45 am #51886

Ok, thanks for looking into this. Yes, there is an IPN setting for Authorize.net as well. I’ve uploaded a screen shot here for you to see:
http://socialmediamegapack.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/auth.net-screen-shot-IPN_settings_in_S2Member.jpg

Your Thoughts? Thanks!
Joe & Dean

Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 5:45 am #51934

Right, that’s the IPN URL you enter in Authorize.Net, but I was talking about the URL that s2Member sets on a transaction basis for PayPal and was wondering if the same could be done with the Auth.Net integration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -> More info[/hilite]

Posted: Monday Jun 17th, 2013 at 11:41 pm #52059

This is what Jason said:

Authorize.Net does not allow us to configure a Silent Post URL (aka: IPN URL) for each transaction. Like PayPal Pro, you will need a central IPN processor that forks to each of your installations if you intend to use a single Authorize.Net account with multiple installations of s2Member Pro; or other software apps.

There is an example in the s2m-pro-extras.zip file.
See: /s2m-pro-extras/authnet-central-ipn.php for instructions on how to do this.

You can find the extras zip file in your account page: http://www.s2member.com/account/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.