latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayAnywhere API Gateway

Home Forums Community Forum PayAnywhere API Gateway

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 11:30 am #21022
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Guy the original plan was to use Authorize.Net for my gateway. However the man calling the shots has decided that he wants to use PayAnyWhere API through e-Merchant Solutions (http://resources.merchante-solutions.com/display/mespub/home). Does anyone have any experience with making S2M work with this…or have any clue where I can start reading to implement a 3rd party Gateway that isn’t natively supported? The best answer I could find from searching in these forums was a link that basically end up telling you to look at the code currently for GateWays which reads “learn to speak Greek by reading Greek”.

Any help would be appreciated as I’ve got this site coded and really don’t want to have to find an alternate membership/payment system!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 3rd, 2012 at 7:15 am #21084
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Luke,

You may want to post this in the Community Forum to see if any other s2Member users have any recommendations. Adding a custom Payment Gateway is an advanced task that requires knowledge of PHP. If you’re not comfortable with PHP, we recommend posting your job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 3:14 pm #21652
Luke

Thanks Raam, I have a knowledge of php. However I have yet to find anywhere about integrating a custom gateway. Essentially its the Merchant Solutions(direct) gateway. I got this entire site done for the boss to let me know he doesn’t want to use Authorize.net…..

I was hoping maybe you guys had a tutorial or walk through on what files need to be added/modified etc. to put in a custom gateway. Without this I’m going to have to recode 3/4 of this site which I’m not too excited about. ;/

Posted: Friday Aug 10th, 2012 at 6:40 am #21693

I’m sorry the client decided to use another gateway… :/

There isn’t a tutorial to integrate with new gateways, but here’s a thread that gives a tip: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3154

I hope it helps.

Posted: Friday Aug 10th, 2012 at 10:08 am #21711
Luke

Yeah that’s what I was afraid of, thanks Cristian. (That was the post I was talking about speaking greek ;p)

Posted: Saturday Aug 11th, 2012 at 2:42 am #21749

lol

Well, you can pick the files for one of the other gateways (e.g. ClickBank) and see how it’s done there, changing the code to work with your gateway.

It is advanced, though, so you may want to get help from a developer. You can try jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.