latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment Page customization

Home Forums Community Forum Payment Page customization

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 28th, 2013 at 12:18 pm #45982

Hello,
I want to customize checkout page. I know it can be possible by customizing required file form s2member-pro/includes/templates/forms.

But my want is a bit different. I want to use two fields for card expiration date. In one, user can choose month and another for year. I know select field is enough to show that, but how can I send data then, because now we’ve two fields instead of one.

Need your suggestion.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 9:45 am #46056

Hi Craig.

Hmm… Maybe customizing this hack so you put month and year together in the format the pro-form would normally submit it? http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/registering-without-required-fields/#post-10707

Haven’t tried it, but I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 12:58 pm #46282

Cristián,
As far I understood, the link you’ve referred will help to skip validation. But how the card will be charged? Because I’m not sending expiry date in expected way (s2m).
I need your help to understand this.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 1:02 am #46341

I didn’t mean that exact hack, but to have an idea of how you can recognize when the pro-form was submitted to do something with the data. Based on that one, here’s an example closer to what you want you want:

[hilite pre_code]

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 7:07 am #46363

Cristián,
I think I’ve got what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot.

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 5:49 am #46574

Cool. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.