latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal buttons checkout express or not?

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal buttons checkout express or not?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 2nd, 2013 at 2:55 pm #49030

I’ve searched the forums and found some answers saying PayPal buttons works with express checkout and other answers saying the opposite. So what is it? I’ve got S2member Pro if that makes any difference.

From what I’ve read I’ve come to this in my PayPal code and I’m just wondering if it would work.

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="kick1,kick1_4" desc="Shapekick 1: 4 veckors program - 495 sek" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="SEK" dg="0" ns="1" custom="medlem.shape4life.se" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="495" rp="4" rt="W" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="1" image="https://www.paypalobjects.com/sv_SE/SE/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" output="button" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 3rd, 2013 at 2:03 am #49084

That shortcode is for the PayPal Standard buttons. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons[/hilite]

You can integrate with Express Checkout, but that’d be with the pro-forms. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms[/hilite]

They don’t require PayPal Pro, you can have just Express Checkout if you change the [hilite mono]accept[/hilite] attribute to just paypal: [hilite mono]accept="paypal"[/hilite]. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> accept[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.