latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal IPN not firing

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal IPN not firing

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Rob Maurizi 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 1:00 pm #38069

Hey folks… New to s2m and I’m having an issue with setting up PayPal:

We’re using ProForms and I’ve got my form set up to register people… We’re switching from Authorize.net to PayPal and from a different membership software, but we’d never used PayPal or any kind of ARB solution before.. everything was manual..

Either way, when testing a paid transaction, I get to PayPal, log in w/ my PayPal credentials, and then get returned back to the form. Shouldn’t I be taken back to the return URL? I don’t get any emails, or anything (from PayPal or WP), and my user is never created in WP.

If I check in PayPal, I don’t see any IPN transactions.
I don’t have a paypal-ipn log file to check (only paypal-api and paypal-rtn)…

Let me know what info you want to see from logs, or whatever and I can dig it out and post it.

Thanks!
-Rob

PS, my client is a paying member, but I’m posting under my account so I get the emails when replies are posted.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.