latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal stock (quantity) functionality

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal stock (quantity) functionality

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 6th, 2013 at 10:02 am #36380

Hi. I want to offer different spots for different membership levels. I’m using PayPal Pro Forms and I’ve seen directly in PayPal that it can manage stock (quantities).

Can I pass this information to PayPal somehow so the registration for a given membership level gets disabled once the maximum number of spots has been filled?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 9:05 pm #36528

Hi Mary.

I guess you could create your own customization to achieve this.

If PayPal keeps track of the number of sales, you could have your customization connect to PayPal to find this out, I guess, but it’d probably be simpler to keep track of sales on your side and check that. You could have the signup or payment notification pointing to your script for it to log these in a database table that you can query before displaying the pro-form. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Signup Notifications[/hilite]

If you don’t know how to do it, you could post a job for it in a freelancers site like jobs.wordpress.net, elance.com or odesk.com.

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 10:10 pm #36532

Thanks a lor Cristián, that’s very clear, I see how I can get that done.
Cheers :)

Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 5:15 am #36709

Excellent. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.