latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

problems with permalinks and .htaccess

Home Forums Community Forum problems with permalinks and .htaccess

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 7:45 pm #50402

after the latest s2member pro update, my permalinks is all messed up. i need to continously go to permalinks and press save changes. .htaccess file is at 644. i upgraded the s2member manually also. stil having problem.s

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 5:34 pm #50469

Could you try these, please? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Friday May 24th, 2013 at 7:16 pm #50573

yes i’ve check all that from you link you gave me. Nothing has changed since this break. no new plug in upgrades or additions. Same theme as well.

Posted: Friday May 24th, 2013 at 11:48 pm #50611

Okay.

Could you submit your site’s info? Let me know after you sent it, please. Thanks! s2Member® » Private Contact Form

And how can I reproduce the permalinks problem to see it? Is it after you do something in particular, or after a certain time, or it still seems random to you?

Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 11:56 am #50658

I have just submitted my info to access my site and sever via the private contact form.

The permalinks problem happens randomly. I would reset the permalinks then sometimes several hours later or days later the issue arises again.

Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 7:53 pm #50682

Thanks, got the email.

s2Member doesn’t touch the permalinks, and I haven’t seen anyone else reporting this problem, so it’s something else in your installation.

I see that you have 47 active plugins, plus a couple of must-use ones, and 37 inactive ones. I really think it’s one of those others doing this to your permalinks.

I know it seems like s2Member because it started happening around the time of your last update for it, but sorting your plugins by last modified in FTP, I see that after s2Member (May 17) you updated BuddyPress (May 17) and Squirrly SEO (May 20).

I’d first test deactivating Squirrly SEO for some time to see if you have to reset permalinks again after a while.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.