latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Protected Zip Files Are Corrupted

Home Forums Community Forum Protected Zip Files Are Corrupted

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 5th, 2013 at 10:18 pm #60894

Ok, I really need some help here. My users are starting to revolt and really complain.

My protected content can be downloaded fine (mp3’s, etc) except for zip files. When they are downloaded to a users computer, they can not be extracted because it says they corrupted.

I’m using 1&1. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I know the zip files are ok, and it’s got to be a problem with how s2member works or interacts with the server?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 12th, 2013 at 7:10 pm #61055

Hi Tim,

Have you tried all of the suggestions here?
http://www.s2member.com/kb/resolving-problems-with-file-downloads/

Posted: Tuesday Nov 12th, 2013 at 7:16 pm #61056
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Tim,

My apologies for the delayed response. As ekarma recommended, I would try all of the suggestions in this KB article:

http://www.s2member.com/kb/resolving-problems-with-file-downloads/

Corrupted downloads are not normal by any means and if your downloaded zip files are coming out the other end corrupted then the server is doing something to cause that corruption. This is most often caused by strange server-side configuration. The aforementioned KB article has a few tips for things you can try doing to fix this. If those don’t work, please submit a ticket with your access details and we’ll take a look.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.