latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring Billing for CCBill Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring Billing for CCBill Integration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jeff Chromy 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 3:12 am #37215
Jeff Chromy
Username: realguys

Hello,

I’m reading the s2member pro support information in preparation for configuring everything once I get my CCBill account. I just noticed this information in the help popup regarding the Signup Confirmation Email.

“If Recurring Payments have not been required, this will be equal to 0. That being said, %%regular%% & %%recurring%% are usually the same value. This variable can be used in two different ways. You can use it to determine what the Regular Recurring Rate is, or to determine whether the Subscription will recur or not. If it is going to recur, %%recurring%% will be > 0.

* ccBill® integration does NOT support Recurring Billing at this time.”

We are planning to set up the primary membership option as a recurring payment, so I’m hoping this does NOT mean that we can’t use s2member to integrate a recurring membership option with CCBill. Can you please advise?

Thanks,
Jeff

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 4:08 am #37224
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

I’m VERY sorry. Those notes in the documentation no longer apply. s2Member’s integration with ccBill DOES support both Recurring Billing and it also supports Initial/Trial Periods in the latest releases of s2Member Pro. I’m going to have these notes removed in the next maintenance release. Thank you for reporting this!

Please check the ccBill Buttons section of your Dashboard to see how ccBill payment buttons can be generated. There you will see that s2Member does support both Recurring Billing and Initial/Trial Periods with ccBill.

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons -› Membership Level # Buttons

Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 4:19 am #37228
Jeff Chromy

Oh good… you had me worried there ;-) I later saw specific recurring options in the button generator, so I figured it should be fine.

One other note, and forgive me if this is apparent somewhere else, as I’m just digging in. The CCBill buttons that are generated from the button generator are not very attractive and they both look identical for the two membership levels I set up. Can I create my own buttons and have them serve the same function? What are my options?

Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 4:30 am #37231
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

Sure :-) Thanks again for reporting that.

One other note, and forgive me if this is apparent somewhere else, as I’m just digging in. The CCBill buttons that are generated from the button generator are not very attractive and they both look identical for the two membership levels I set up. Can I create my own buttons and have them serve the same function? What are my options?

Yes. Please check this section of your Dashboard for full details.
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Excerpt from that section…
image="default" Button Image Location. Or use your own custom button image :-)
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 4:33 am #37232
Jeff Chromy

Perfect, thanks Jason!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.