latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration email – link expiring right away

Home Forums Community Forum registration email – link expiring right away

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  lisa carr 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 16th, 2013 at 11:10 am #59618
lisa carr
Username: pageadmin

Hi

I have had a few people who have recently registered (including me to test it out) who get the registration link via email only to click on it and have it say that the link expired and to contact support.

I just tried signing up, got the email within a few minutes and it said it expired.

thoughts?

AND…. i tested S2 out a few times using different credit cards …. when i was re-directed to register and filled out the registration, i logged into WP and looked at the S2 users that i had created and they said Free Subscriber – when i had just purchased a paid membership

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  lisa carr.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.