latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration page

Home Forums Community Forum registration page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  William Jing 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 5th, 2014 at 12:09 am #62445

I just need a registration page for level #0 subscribers. After clicking the protected age, the membership page pops up without a register form, even though I put the [s2Member-Profile /] there. Can any one advice me how to design the page so customers can get to the register page/form after clicking the protected page? I have s2member pro. my site is himedicine.com. Thanks a million.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 5th, 2014 at 1:36 pm #62455

I need the default registration page: wp-login.php?action=register

I configured “open registration” to “Yes, (allow……)”, but when the restricted page is clicked, the default registration page won’t show.

Then I copied paypal free registration code to the member options page, the generated registration page is a “create profile page”, similar to default registration page,

What code do I need to put on the member options page to generate the default registration form?

Here is the generated “create profile page”

but I need is the default registration page as follows

Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.