latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration/profile fields won't save

Home Forums Community Forum registration/profile fields won't save

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 2:09 pm #20219
lisa carr
Username: pageadmin

hi,
i am adding a bunch of profile fields and every time I try to save, it reverts back to the default and doesn’t show any of the new fields. I just spent a lot of time making all these fields and don’t want to lose all the info. If I hit the back button in the browser, i get back to all the fields I created. So how do I actually get S2 to save them?

OKAY – I re-made all of them — learned the hard way. You have to save after every field is added, can’t do a couple and then save.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  lisa carr.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 5:20 pm #20229

Hi Lisa.

That’s odd, I never had a problem creating several fields and then saving all together. Just tried it again and worked fine.

I wonder if your installation has a plugin or the theme conflicting with the JavaScript in some way to cause that… Could you post a screenshot of your General Options page? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options[/hilite]

In any case, I’m glad you found a way around it to save your fields. I’m sorry it was the hard way and you had to save them all separately.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 5:41 pm #20231
lisa carr
Username: pageadmin

Hi Cristian,

thanks! here’s a link to the screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/03ebgrf5c

Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 6:22 pm #20235

Thanks Lisa. :)

The screenshot looks fine, I don’t see a JS problem there. I really don’t know why you weren’t able to save more than one field at a time, then.

You could test deactivating other plugins one at a time, and trying after each to see if you still have the problem. I know it may seem pointless now that you already created all the fields, but whatever caused that may give you trouble somewhere else, so it’d be good to find it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.