latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 and Click Bank

Home Forums Community Forum S2 and Click Bank

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 1:19 pm #25975
genie ladd
Username: gladd

Hello, I am going through the process of the free S2 to see if it is going to work before I upgrade to Pro. That said, I want to test it tomorrow and I am not understanding the process…. ie. if someone purchases through click bank, how do they get the login information? I am sure this is something simple but my head is spinning from setting this up!

Thanks for any help that you send my way!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 10:27 pm #26007
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Genie,

Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email. The user will receive that email after signing up and that email includes a registration link where they will be able to create their account.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.