latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Member Developer Needed

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Member Developer Needed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 10:01 am #7992

We are starting a subscription based business and our web developer/site hoster recommended S2 Member PRO as the perfect solution for us. We purchased it and he installed it and it does look great. The problem is that he has never used it before and my partner and I have no experience in this area. We have spent hours trying to figure things out and not happy with the results. We are considering ordering “Wordpress for Dummies” to give us some basic knowledge, which is how bad we feel we are. Is there any place we can go to for a list of developers with expertise in S2. My email address is rgollon51@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 10:06 am #7993
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello Bob and Frank,

We recommend posting a job at http://jobs.wordpress.net or a freelance site like eLance or oDesk.

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 5:06 pm #8288

Thanks Raam,

Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 2:19 pm #8385
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’re most welcome! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.