latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 protected post/pages not protected

Home Forums Community Forum S2 protected post/pages not protected

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 27th, 2012 at 4:07 pm #32743
genie ladd
Username: gladd

Hey guys, me AGAIN.

It seems that you don’t have to login to the site to have access…. I have received a message back today from someone who I was going to send a login to and he advised me that he was able to get everywhere on the site without logging in… What the heck am I doing wrong? I have every post/page protected with level 1 or higher????

http://www.pinterestmarketingpro.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 28th, 2012 at 7:04 am #32761

Hi Genie.

Well, I tried to open the Course Index page and got sent to the Membership Options… Could you post the URLs of some of those protected pages?

Also, did you confirm what that user said, logging out of your account and trying to open the pages?

Was the user logged out of any account when he was able to load the protected pages?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.