latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member breaks WP 3.5 – white pages

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member breaks WP 3.5 – white pages

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 1:23 pm #35341
eBierek
Username: eBierek

Hi,

Lastest version of S2M seems to cause some problems and leaves me with blank pages as I hit save in wp-admin. I attach a dump of the error I get. Any ideas what could be wrong? Running WP 3.5.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 8:01 pm #35380
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Emily,

Could you please follow these troubleshooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 8:21 am #35539
eBierek
Username: eBierek

Hi Eduan,

Thank you for advice. I have now tried removing mu-plugins, switching to another theme (2012), deactivating all other plugins but S2Member and the error still remains.

To make sure no custom code is interfering I installed a completely new WP 3.5 and downloaded lastest S2M and only this in the setup causes problems. Unfortunately.

First error after install:

Second error efter just klicking the plugin tab once:

The same errors appear with theme 2011 and 2012. Deactivating S2M also removes the errors. Is this a bug?

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 2:23 pm #35555
Eduan
Username: Eduan

This doesn’t happen to me. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps regarding the server check script? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

If you can please take a screenshot of it and post it here. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.