latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member + Buddypress profile field privacy

Home Forums Community Forum s2member + Buddypress profile field privacy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 5:31 pm #31833
jorge
Username: jorgitoz

I created custom registration fields using s2member and integrated them with buddypress. The issue I’m having is that all the profile fields appear on the user’s profile page and some of those fields contain information that some users may not want to share (e.g. phone number, email, etc.)

I searched for plugins and found one called BP profile privacy. This seems to only work with the profile fields in wordpress.

Any idea how I can let users control which s2member custom fields they want to make visible or hide them altogether?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 9:06 pm #31859
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jorge,

I’m afraid this functionality is not within s2Member’s features right now, or of any plugin related to s2Member, that I’m aware. In short, you will need to implement this behavior yourself, or hire a freelancer to do this for you.

You can find reliable freelancers at jobs.wordpress.net or elance.com.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.