latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S3/Cloudfront auto-configure FAILS

Home Forums Community Forum S3/Cloudfront auto-configure FAILS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 3:18 pm #10917

s2member version: v120309
PHP version: 5.2.17
Apache version: 2.x
allow fopen URL = YES
Safe Mode = NO
OpenSSL = YES

Cloudfront Key Pair ID, PRIVATE key, S3 bucket name, amazon access/secret keys — ALL VERIFIED

When this is selected:

“Yes, automatically configure my Amazon® CloudFront Distributions & Amazon® S3 ACLs for me.”

An error message is returned:

“Unable to auto-configure Amazon® CloudFront Distributions.
Error code: 400. Error Message: Unable to delete existing Amazon® CloudFront Origin Access Identity. Unable to delete existing Amazon® CloudFront Origin Access Identity. Bad Request”

We cannot use this plugin until this problem is resolved.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 4:28 am #10981

Thanks for the data. I replied in your other thread about this: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/error-400-unable-to-del-origin-access-iden/#post-10980

Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 10:03 am #10997

There is nothing in that thread that seems to pertain to my problem. I have no Cloudfront distributions setup. I just created a new S3 bucket, but that didn’t change anything. Next steps?

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 1:17 am #11457

OK, let me see if I understand. You do want to create a CloudFront distribution, right? But that’s failing. Are you entering the content of the pk-[***].pem file in the box for it and not the other file by mistake? That’s what I want you to double-check. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› Amazon® S3/CloudFront CDN Storage -> Amazon® CloudFront Private Key[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:37 pm #11766

Tuhin, Jason just found that some servers may have another problem related to the CloudFront integration. Please read his post http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/unable-to-auto-configure-amazon-cloudfront/#post-11763

I hope it helps. If it doesn’t, please submit your login info so he can take a look as soon as he has a chance. s2Member® » Private Contact Form Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.