latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Some users not getting the content with drip

Home Forums Community Forum Some users not getting the content with drip

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 9:30 am #46699
Bruno
Username: brunoedig

Hi,

I’ve recently set some drip feeding to my content on my site. The users were added to the site via the API provided by S2member.

When I do an echo command, the unix timestamp that comes out is TODAY and not the right registration day :(

Dunno why that’s happening but how can I fix it?

Should I send my details via the private form for analysis? It’s kinda urgent

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 9:30 am #46746

When I do an echo command, the unix timestamp that comes out is TODAY and not the right registration day :(

What are you echoing? Could you show me your code doing this?

Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 10:00 am #46753
Bruno

Yes, but the problem is not the echo itself. The problem is that content is not being shown when it was supposed to. And the only difference I’ve found was between user that I’ve MANUALLY added as subscribers and users that were added as users via the S2member’s API.

The only reason I added the echo command was to find out which date S2member was recognizing the payment date and why these subscribers, even tough they have been registered to the site for 100+ days can’t see the content which would be drip fed after 7 days. In other words, they should ALREADY have access.

The echo command refreshes everytime with today’s date and time. So because of that, it “seems” for s2memeber that the user has 0 days from payment :(

Here’s the code. The “{{content}}” thing is for a wordpress shortcut.

EDIT: some developments. I find out that the actual timestamp was printing “0” and not today’s date. I made a mistake before. Now I set a different code to show all timestamps for all levels for the user, and for some reason, the way the user was added to the site was as a NON PAID member.

So that’s why the drip feed was not working.

I dunno why that happened, but anyway I can make all these users be recognized as PAID users with the RIGHT time?

<?php if((S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 0) AND (S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS < 7)){ ?>

<p>You don't have access.</p>

<?php $level1_payment_time = s2member_paid_registration_time("level1"); echo $level1_payment_time?>
	<?php $level2_payment_time = s2member_paid_registration_time("level1"); echo $level2_payment_time?>
	<?php $level3_payment_time = s2member_paid_registration_time("level1"); echo $level3_payment_time?>
	<?php $level3_payment_time = s2member_paid_registration_time("level1"); echo $level3_payment_time?>
	<?php $level_no_payment_time = s2member_registration_time (); echo $level_no_payment_time?>
	<?php $level_payment_time = s2member_paid_registration_time (); echo $level_payment_time?>

<?php } ?>

<?php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 7){ ?>
        {{content}}

<?php } ?>
Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 11:09 am #46766
Bruno

Well, I found a way. I’ve basically set the drip feed to ALL users regardless of whether they paid or not.

At the same time I’ve just changed everyone’s role to a different level and back to the same level again and now the timestamp is recognized with today’s date as the payment date.

That should be fine since at the moment I don’t have FREE subscribers and in the future enough time will have past.

BTW, not sure if this had anything to do with S2. Maybe was just this stupid integration some guy did for me last year. I’ve tried with the one I DID this year and it’s working 100% fine.

Anyhow, it’s sorted :)

Thanks for the attention

Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 6:51 pm #46781

Thanks for the update! I’m very glad you got it working. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.