latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SOS: All members locked out from Downloads

Home Forums Community Forum SOS: All members locked out from Downloads

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 1:42 pm #38102

Hi guys,

Having a little emergency. All of my members are locked out from downloading, including admin priveledges. When we click to download, it takes us to the payment options page instead of downloading.

I’m not sure where to start. The site is SermonGear.com, and I don’t see anything out of the ordinary, and nothing but recent update for S2 has occurred.

If you can offer any advice, I’d be most grateful.
Jordan

SermonGear.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 5:49 pm #38182

To update this, you can test downloads using these credentials:

USER: pmichel
PASS: smile1

Try on this page: http://sermongear.com/portfolio/shine-announcement-template/

The same thing happens on all pages. Only the .WMV video files cues S2M for the download, all other download buttons bring up the sign up page, as if they’re not signed in or have permission. (.zip, MP4, MP3 all are denied)

I would REALLY appreciate help with this, before the weekend.

Thanks,
Jordan

Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 6:51 pm #38348
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Jordan,

Could you please try these common troubleshooting tips, see if anything helps:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.