latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Stop signup confirmation email ( pro form )

Home Forums Community Forum Stop signup confirmation email ( pro form )

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 9:02 am #45642
LG
Username: lg

How can i Stop signup confirmation email ( pro form ) being sent , because i don’t need this separate email to user ( i am already sending registration email to user ) and where i can find this confirmation email content in database so that i can use it in my registration email.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 9:59 am #45753

I haven’t tried this, but you could edit the recipients field. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email -> Signup Confirmation Recipients[/hilite]

I’m not sure where in the database those would be. You could use the signup notification.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Signup Notifications[/hilite]

That won’t have the registration link, though. For that, I guess you’ll need to find where in the code the signup email is sent, and find a hook that has all the variables, to use it in a hack. Knowledge Base » Hacking s2Member® Via Hooks/Filters

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.