latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

"Unknown login key" + Not logged in main site

Home Forums Community Forum "Unknown login key" + Not logged in main site

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 3:28 pm #51970
olly connelly
Username: guv

I’m using s2Member Pro in a multisite setup.

Two issues:-

First, on logging in, I am not (apparently) logged in on the main site, but am logged in on all the others.

Secondly, testing with a new user, I get the “Unknown login key” error on two of the 9 connected sub-sites.

Thinking this might be a cookie issue I tried adding the Root Cookie plugin to direct all sub-sites to use the main site’s cookie. No dice!

I’ve also tried adding …

define(‘COOKIE_DOMAIN’, ‘wpcop.com’);
define(‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/’);

… to my wp-config.php. Again, no difference.

I’m a bit stumped. If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d be grateful.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 17th, 2013 at 9:51 am #52034
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Olly,

Could you try the stuff mentioned in this article: Knowledge Base » Don't Mix www, — and Without!

If none of that works, could you try these common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 2:27 am #52073
olly connelly
Username: guv

Tx again Eduan,

Sorted now … turned out it had nothing to do with s2member … got a pretty complex MS setup with a bunch of sub-domains reporting to one domain, all requiring single login, plus other separate domains/cookies … and just had to juggle Domain Mapping, Root Cookie plus various wp-config and htaccess hacks.

… Took a few days and a bit of hair to work that lot out.

That’s a nice server testing script from you guys, BTW … will certainly keep that handy.

Thanks again :)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 3:04 pm #52142
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome. Glad you solved your problem Olly. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.