latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

user profiles?

Home Forums Community Forum user profiles?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 3:18 pm #34176

I’ve been searching the forums for several hours and haven’t really come across what I’m looking for. Apologies if this has been addressed and I’m just missing it.

I’d like members to have the ability to click a link to view their profile. Basically, I’m looking for a simple page that will display common things like contact info, but I’d also like them to have the option to cancel their subscriptions and close their accounts. I know the s2member widget offers at least some of this functionality, but I’d rather include the link in the navigation (there’s a separate menu for logged in users) at the top of the site.

Is this possible? I would think it would be a standard part of any membership plugin, but I haven’t used s2member in so long, I’m having to reeducate myself. I’d appreciate any ideas or tips.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 7:32 am #34230

Hi Andrea.

You could create a page for this, name it “My Account” or something like that, and there add the profile editing, as well as subscription modification and cancellation buttons. This page could also be set as the Login Welcome page, too, if you wanted the user to see it right after each login.

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Member Profile Modifications[/hilite]

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Subscr. Modification Buttons[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Subscr. Cancellation Buttons[/hilite]

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 11:25 am #34385

Thanks, Cristián. For some reason I didn’t get an email that someone replied. I’ll take a look at those areas and see what I can get set up!

Posted: Thursday Dec 13th, 2012 at 6:13 pm #34488

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.