latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

German people can't pay with the pro form

Home Forums Community Forum German people can't pay with the pro form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 30th, 2012 at 9:45 am #35795

Hi, I notice that a lot of German customer can’t pay with the paypal pro form, I have to create another page with the ”normal paypal button” that s2member provide. It’s weird that it works with the normal form and not the pro.
But, now I have another problem too, the normal button don’t show when I place it on the page with the shortcode, when I use the long code, it’s work… But the button is all the way down on the page.
Can you help me to repair the problem with the shortcode, thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 7:50 am #35883

Hi Marc-Andre.

There’s probably something affecting the parsing of the shortcode. Could you post a link to the page where the shortcode is so I take a look at the source code? I’d like to see if the button’s code is there. I’m guessing it’ll be, but corrupt, causing the button to not show.

Could you do the plugin and theme conflict tests? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.