latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WP Multisite & Front End Registration?

Home Forums Community Forum WP Multisite & Front End Registration?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 23rd, 2013 at 7:59 pm #48236

Hi there,

I’m setting up a WordPress Multisite and was wondering if the front end registration form provides an automatic blog creation based on what the visitor has filled in.

My business modal is quite simple yet complicated in a way.

With WordPress MU, Users can have a WordPress installation with there own choice of sub domain name on the network, i’m wondering if s2Member can automatically create these from the registration form.

Very similiar to the signup form on WordPress.com.

Thanks in advanced.
Matt

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 24th, 2013 at 10:33 pm #48316
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

No, s2Member’s Pro Forms don’t have the capablity to create blogs on signup. s2Member instead gives the ability to create a specified number of blogs based on the User’s role/level. You’ll have to have Users sign up first, then create their blog.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.