latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

1, 3, 6 mo vs. Jan, Jan – Mar, Jan – Jun

Home Forums Community Forum 1, 3, 6 mo vs. Jan, Jan – Mar, Jan – Jun

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 7:44 pm #33501
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

Hi, not sure of the best keywords to use to research my question before posting it, so if this has come up in the past please advise me of keywords or the best thread to read.

I understand that the regular PayPal offers term membership settings such as 1 day, 1 month, 1 year, etc.

I need to assign membership terms that begin and end on specific months, such as beginning in January and ending in May.

Is that possible?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 8:12 pm #33505
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Buck,

This is not natively available with s2Member. However you could use some custom code in your Pro Form (info provided in Knowledge Base » Using variables in a shortcode) to do this. It sounds like you should dynamically set the trial portion of the shortcode.

You may also want to check out Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)

Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 8:18 pm #33507
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

Hi Bruce, thank you. That lead works for me and is useful.
Thanks

Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 9:44 pm #33511
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

No problem.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.